About the consultation
THROUGHOUT JULY WE CONSULTED ON OUR PROPOSALS FOR THE NEW HUB IN MILTON
Our consultation ran from 9.00am on Wednesday 1st July 2020 to 5.00pm on Friday 31st July 2020.
More information on how we engaged the community can be found below:
Currently, social distancing guidelines and government advice mean that, in the interest of both public and the team’s safety, face-to-face exhibition events and public gatherings are not feasible. We do not know when they will be possible.
We believe that our virtual exhibition provides an accessible way to present our proposals, providing residents with the ability to interact directly with the project team, and provide feedback.
This virtual exhibition can be viewed by clicking the link above or here.
We held a number of live chats, where the community could ‘chat’ directly with members of the project team via the website during the following periods:
- Saturday 4th July – 10am to 12pm
- Thursday 9th July – 5pm to 7pm
- Wednesday 15th July – 12pm to 2pm
- Tuesday 21st July – 5pm to 7pm
- Saturday 25th July – 10am to 12pm
- Thursday 30th July – 12pm to 2pm
The main themes that we were asked during the chats were:
- The impact of the potential A10 widening on the project
- The impact on the local roads
- How detainees will be released
- Plans for the new city centre station
- Cycling infrastructure
Get in touch
Outside of the live chat sessions, you can still get in touch with our project team via the details on this website’s Contact Us page.
Our project team will aim to respond to your enquiry within three working days.